Thursday, October 4, 2012

Let the games begin! (Story 1)

Dear Readers,
I hope that within the next few days you come into existence. Why? Because I have finally figured out how to post a multiple choice quiz on the blog! (Please don't cheer so loud, my kids are taking a nap.) For those of you who don't know what is going on, please refer to my original blog post.

Below are some options to help set up our first story. You have until 5pm on Monday, Oct. 8, to place your votes. I will then create the first part of the story and post it by or around 5pm on Thursday, Oct. 11. At the end of each section, there will be a multiple choice option asking what should come next.

This is the first story and the trial run, so expect some occasional problems. As with most things, it should run more smoothly with time. Also, just in case you didn't read my original blog post, please be aware that I am not a published writer, nor am I an editor. There will undoubtedly be a punctuation or grammatical error from time to time, so just deal with it. Any issues with the storyline, however, are your fault.

Let's have some fun!
Eeny Meeny

No comments:

Post a Comment