Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Back in Business

Dear Readers,

It has been WEEKS since my original post. And what have I accomplished? Nothing. Zero. Zip.

Actually, the real story is that immediately after I created the blog, I decided to figure out how best to format the multiple choice section of my posts, so as to make it easy for participants to vote. Unfortunately, I was first stumped and then distracted. And then I just plain forgot about it. Slacker, I am.

A special thank you to the gentleman who commented on my blog. I have been re-energized, thanks to you, and will immerse myself again in the development of my rather silly idea. Things should be up and running in the next day or two, or as soon as I solve the multiple choice dilemma. 

Cheers,
Eeny Meeny

P.S. On a side note, my fluffy, young adult fiction novel is almost finished. So I haven't been totally remiss in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment